- “https://towerbus.fi” is the official website for the passenger transportation company China Tower Oy (1776443-7) running under the brand name “towerbus”. The terms of the agreement apply in the trade and customer relationship between “towerbus” and its customers. “Towerbus” has the right to update these terms and conditions without prior notice. Orders are subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time of ordering.
- All prices are in Euro and include VAT
- Bus rental prices include driver services, vehicle charter and fuel as well as insurance
- The clients assume full financial liability for any damage caused by them or any members of their party to the vehicle during the rental time
- In case of mechanical breakdown while on charter the company will replace the damaged vehicle with a vehicle of the same class
- All private and corporate customers and organizations are welcome as our customers. The trade relationship complies with applicable Finnish and EU legislation regarding consumer trade, marketing and advertising. The sales agreement between corporate customers and “towerbus” primarily complies with these terms and conditions and in other respects with the Finnish Trade Act.
- The customer is obliged to provide and verify his complete contact information when placing an order, which includes at least the name, address and telephone number of the customer and an e-mail address.
- The information from corporate customers is the contact person’s name, telephone number and e-mail, as well as a valid business ID, postal address, telephone number or numbers and, if necessary, billing address.
- It is also the customer’s responsibility to update their own customer information in the event that it changes.
- You can read more about data processing in our privacy statement. We do not either collect or process customer payment information.
- Information collected on the website and its use
- The prices of the products are specified on the website of our online store. Prices or product information are subject to change without notice. All prices include 10% VAT.
- If there are obvious price errors in the price list, the product will not be sold at a significantly lower price if it can be assumed that the customer has understood the existence of the error.
4. Cancellation Policy
In case of cancellation the following fees apply:
- reservations cancelled more than 7 days prior to departure – 10% of the price
- reservations cancelled within 3 days prior to departure – 25% of the price
- reservations cancelled within 2 days prior to departure – 50% of the price
- reservations cancelled within 24 hrs. prior to departure – 100% of the price
towerbus.fi is liable for damage caused by towerbus.fi or their vicarious agents or subcontractors either intentionally or due to gross negligence. In case of damage caused by simple negligence, towerbus.fi is liable only for breach of fundamental contractual obligations.
Exceptional situations such as air traffic controller strikes, extreme weather conditions such as storm etc. can lead to longer waiting times and must be accepted by the customer.
7. Trip termination
The company is not responsible for trip termination due to force majeure events. War, riots, earthquakes, hurricanes, lightning, explosions, energy blackouts, epidemics, unexpected legislation and strikes are examples of force majeure events.
Smoking is not allowed on vehicles used in our tours.
“towerbus” highly recommends you to obtain appropriate international insurance valid during the entire stay in the country that you are visiting, providing necessary travel coverage including but not limited to return expenses, medical expenses, expenses arising out of cancellation and/or modification, loss of luggage, accident and repatriation. “towerbus” shall not be liable whatsoever for any consequences that may arise out of the yours failure or negligence to obtain such insurance.
If you have any complaint — please let us know as soon as possible, so we can rectify matters quickly and smoothly. Any complaints made after the holiday have to be made in writing not more than one week or 7 days from the completion of the trip. Claims submitted after this deadline shall not be considered. However, no claim against “towerbus.fi” arising out of, or relating to, these Terms and Conditions, the tour, or events or omissions that occur during or in connection with the tour, shall exceed the amount actually paid you to “towbus.fi” for the tour. “towbus.fi” shall not be liable for any damages or losses other than damages or losses that are actually incurred and already paid for you, nor shall “towerbus.fi” be liable for any consequential damages, future damages, lost profit, lost opportunity, mental anguish, or pain and suffering. Our liability to you is limited to the amount “towerbus.fi” receives from you and “towbus.fi” cannot therefore compensate for any other costs incurred by you.